This is a detached, move-in ready home in one of Irvine’s prime school areas. Scraped ceilings, custom neutral paint, newly installed double pane windows, new garage door. This model has a den that is open to the living room for many different uses, and a country kitchen with lots of windows. The two bedrooms are […]
For More Information Call:
Get to Know Irvine
Let me help you get to know the Irvine schools, neighborhoods, recreation opportunities and more!Learn More
19 AVELLINO, Irvine, CA 92620 – SOLD JUNE 2015
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a home in the much desired Northwood HS area! This Portofino model is a totally detached house sporting many extras. Porcelain floor tiles, neutral paint colors, double-paned vinyl windows, elegant crown molding, and skylights are just some of the valued featured in this home. Cathedral ceiling and fireplace in […]Learn More
34 Filare Irvine, CA 92620 – SOLD
This stunning single family home has been upgraded with a discerning sense of style. A gleaming floor and the soaring living room ceiling and windows impress immediately upon entering this home. The open den makes a great home office, sitting room or perhaps an occasional guest quarter. The totally remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances […]Learn More
39 Arrowhead, Irvine, CA 92618 – SOLD
Beautifully upgraded plan 2 townhome on a single loaded street across from the playground, pool, BBQ area and community park with club house. Hardwood floors grace the entire first level. Designer carpet upstairs, except for the beautiful travertine tiles in all bathrooms. Large living room, dining area and chef’s kitchen combine into a contemporary Great […]Learn More
33 Milazzo, Irvine, CA 92620 – SOLD
You will be delighted by this meticulously upgraded home, where every elegant detail has been thought of and skillfully executed. This elegant home takes maximum advantage of the timeless beauty of natural elements like genuine hardwood and stone, all bathed in gentle natural Eastern and Southern sunlight. The very private, romantic yard is outfitted with […]Learn More
11 Milazzo, Irvine, CA 92620 – SOLD
Live a little, live in Irvine! Popular Milan model offers a great floor plan. Two master suites on opposite sides of the gallery, each with its own bath for maximum privacy. The downstairs DEN could be used as a guest bedroom, playroom, library, home office or anything you can think of. From the upstairs open […]Learn More
27 Filare, Irvine, CA 92620
This is a detached, move-in ready home in one of Irvine’s prime school areas. Scraped ceilings, custom neutral paint, newly installed double pane windows, new garage door. This model has a den that is open to the living room for many different uses, and a country kitchen with lots of windows. The two bedrooms are […]Learn More
I Know Exactly What...
- Real-time Market Stats I'll perform a Comparative Market Analysis to help set the asking amount and select the promotion strategy.
- Experience With my specialistise, I'll obtain the best deal for you.
- The Best Customer Service I'll guide you through the details of selling your property; eliminating confusion and stress.
- Unmatched Commitment Your home deserves the most attention possible through a strong promotional plan.
- Local Expert Working my connections in the local market of Irvine, California, I'll begin promoting your property to agents and potential buyers as soon as I secure the listing.
- Time-Management Your home gets posted with our local Irvine MLS in 48 to 72 hours.
- Real-time Market Trends Following market conditions, I'll know if an asking price is over-the-top, or reasonable. We won't waste time looking at houses that aren't a good buy.
- Experience You'll get what you want out of negotiations by putting my network to use.
- Support You'll understand the buying process, and will be empowered to make educated decisions.
- Unmatched Commitment You'll see houses when you're ready to see them - even when it means after hours and weekends.
- Local Expert You'll have new information about neighborhoods, schools and the local economy of Orange County.
- Time-Management You'll know about new homes listed in Orange County as soon as they hit the market.
Whether you're a seller or a buyer, I know the local market of Irvine. Working with me, you can count on the best customer service and the best agent Orange County has to offer.
Email Me: Homes@SylviaJonathan.comStart Your Property Search Now